T540iXP (Skin Only)
Electric | 12" Bar | 36V | 2.5kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Husqvarna T540iXP (Skin Only) is Husqvarna most powerful battery-powered top-handle chainsaw, equivalent to a 40cc pro petrol saw when fitted with a BLi200X battery. Moreover, This saw is the ideal tool for all professional tree care. Furthermore, designed for arborists who want a smooth, high performance chainsaw. Moreover, this machine features excellent ergonomics, high chain speed, low weight and all the benefits of battery power, without compromising cutting performance. Finally, the integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services™ app.
- Bar length (inch) – 12″
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment) – 2.5 kg
Price includes: X-Precision Laminated bar .325” mini PIXEL 1.1mm Small bar mount, Saw chain X-CUT SP21G Semi chisel PIXEL .325″ mini 1.1 mm.
High chain speed
- Moreover, the Husqvarna T540iXP (Skin Only) has a high chain speed for fast, smooth cutting.
- Furthermore, the hand guard design allows for an unobstructed view while doing precise cuts.
- Moreover, this machine has a sturdy point for fastening a rope, making it easy to hoist the saw up into a tree.
- Furthermore, this battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
Intuitive key pad
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
One battery fits all
- The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
Retained bar nuts
- The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
Efficient brushless motor
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
Gear up for nonstop operation
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please download the T540iXP Product Flyer for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com