Articulated Rider | 12kW | 37" (94cm) Cut Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Efficient, versatile and easy to operate, the Husqvarna R 214TC ride-on lawn mower takes care of larger lawns with ease. Husqvarna R 214TC features a twin cylinder engine and a 94 cm Combi cutting deck that provides two cutting options – BioClip® mulching for lawn fertilisation and rear ejection cutting for higher, tougher grass. A durable rider with excellent manoeuvrability that’s easy to clean and maintain thanks to the cutting deck’s service position. A range of Husqvarna accessories available.
Patented articulated steering
- Our patented articulated steering increases driving pleasure by improving manoeuvrability.
Front-mounted cutting deck
- Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent reach into corners and under bushes.
Turn key start
- Easy to get operating under any weather conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go.
Combi cutting deck
- The Combi cutting deck offers the versatility of two different cutting systems. Choose between BioClip® for lawn fertilisation and rear ejection for efficient mowing on areas with higher and rougher grass
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and servicing.
Comfortable driver’s position
- With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider’s low centre of gravity contributes to the exceptional traction as well as a comfortable ‘sit-in’ feeling for the user.
Cutting decks and accessories
- A wide range of cutting decks and accessories make our Riders exceptionally versatile.
- With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play. Not yet available on all markets.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Controls are easily accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
Automatic blade engagement
- The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck.
Easy-access cutting height lever
- The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- BioClip® (mulching) provides excellent cutting results on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as natural fertiliser.
16 inch wheels
- 16 inch wheels both front and back for optimal riding comfort and accessibility.
Engine behind driver
- Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get a better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- Helps you to have control over service and maintenance intervals.
Pivoting rear axle
- The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- The open left-hand storage is easy to access while mowing.
- Convenient bottle holder for refreshments.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Rider Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com