LC 19AP Lawn Mower
Petrol | 2.7kW | 19" (48cm) Cut Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
A commercial quality lawn mower with a large 48cm (19”) alloy cutting deck plus a powerful DOV IC series four stroke engine and four cutting blades to give a superior cut and finish to your lawn.
Features include dual ball bearing wheels, comfort grip folding handles with quick action cam locks, safety zone starting, large plastic catcher and eight cutting heights. Comes complete with mulch insert.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Briggs & Stratton
- Cylinder displacement – 161 см³
- Drive system – Push
- Cutting width – 48 cm
Double ball bearing wheels
- Ensures the mower rolls easily, even after many years of use.
- Upturned handles provide optimal hand and arm position while cutting plus comfort grips help reduce vibration and fatigue.
- Quick action cam lock levers for fast and easy transport or storage.
Cutting height adjustment
- Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever controls the whole deck.
- Large easy to handle collector.
Two-in-one cutting system
- Excellent versatility thanks to the two different cutting systems: Collection and BioClip® (mulching). Supplied standard with a grass collector and BioClip® mulch insert.
- The combination of cutting deck design and four swing back blades ensures a smooth and efficient cut while filling the catcher completely.
- Heavy duty cutting deck with steel cutting height segment. U shaped lower handle support and dual ball bearing wheels secured by locking nuts ensures durability in even the toughest conditions.
Briggs & Stratton DOV IC series engine
- A powerful four stroke engine designed to withstand regular use for contractors and commercial end users.
- Large 210mm wheels for less effort and rubber tread for durability.
- Zone starting gives a comfortable starting position
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Lawn Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com