LB 553S e Lawn Mower
Petrol | 2.8kW | 21" (53cm) Cutting Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna LB 553Se is a reliable and dedicated BioClip® self propelled lawn mower and is the ideal lawn mower type for tough, professional use. The design has focussed on achieving the best possible ergonomic conditions for the operator and delivers extraordinary cutting results, even in wet weather.
The cutting width is 53cm and the central cutting height adjustment is spring loaded to make adjustments as easy as possible. Front-wheel drive for optimal handling and light-weight wheels of aluminium, with double ball bearings and rubber tyres. LB 553Se professional lawn mower has an easy-start Honda OHC engine and is also equipped with an ergonomic and side adjustable handle within an effective Anti-Vibration System, which helps the model fulfil A(8) EN836.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Honda
- Cylinder displacement – 160 см³
- Drive system – Self-propelled, single speed
- Cutting width – 53 cm
- Full anti-vibration handle ensures comfortable operation during long working shifts.
- Heavy-duty, cast aluminium chassis provides increased strength and longer life.
- 8-inch cast aluminium rims with double-sealed bearings. Rubber tyres provide deeper tread depth for increased traction and a more comfortable drive.
Powerful Honda GCV engine
- Powerful Honda GCV engine to make your work easier.
- BioClip®. Finely chopped grass cuttings – nutrients for the soil.
Cutting height adjustment
- Comfortable spring-loaded central cutting height adjustment featuring 5 increments with a span from 27 to 64 mm.
- For simplified transport and storage.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Lawn Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com