Petrol | 0.7kw | 5.5kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
An effective & professional brush cutter equipped with 4-stroke engine for long, fast-paced work shifts. Suitable for working in parks, golf courses, gardens, etc. The ergonomic and comfortable double harness and the angled handlebars for quick adjustment provide a comfortable working position. Combi-guard for trimmer heads and grass blades.
- Cylinder displacement – 25 см³
- Power output – 0.7 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 5.5 kg
- Cutting width – 45cm
- Grass blade 4-tooth
- Ergonomic harness that distribute the load optimally between your shoulders, chest and back.
- Air purge for very easy starting.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- The cutting attachment combi-guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head.
- Soft handles for optimum comfort. The handle makes it easy to turn and use at different angles.
Tap ‘N Go™
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘N Go™ for quick line feed.
Pure petrol engine
- Engine runs on pure petrol, no need for mixing oil with petrol.
High torque bevel gear
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
Adjustable handle bar
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
Adjustable harness hook eyelet
- Adjustable eye let for best balance
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Brushcutters PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com