Petrol | 24" Bar | 4.8kW | 7.3kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
A modern large XP® chainsaw with a very powerful engine. Performance and vibration damping are dimensioned for sawing jobs that require longer cutting equipment. The 390 XP® heavy duty chainsaw has excellent ergonomics and comfort make it easy to handle despite its size and high power. Smart Start® facilitates starting and rubber-mounted carburettor boosts durability and smooths operation.
- Bar length (inch) – 24″
- Cylinder displacement – 88 см³
- Power output – 4.8 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 7.3 kg
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
Adjustable oil pump
- Adjustable oil pump allows you to adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications.
Quick-release air filter
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Quick chain adjustments
- Side-mounted chain tensioner is conveniently located to allow quick and easy chain adjustment.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft giving maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Angled front handle allows the operator to work in a natural working position reducing fatigue.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com