Agroplus F Series
2 Models | 85hp (63.4kW) or 96hp (71.6kW) | Cab
The Agroplus F series offers countless option combinations and high tech solutions. Three mounting areas, efficient turbo diesel engines, syncroshift and powershift transmission and a comprehensive range of features.
DEUTZ-FAHR has been one of Europe’s leading suppliers of specialist tractors for decades.
With the unique Stop & Go manoeuvring system and a whole host of features not even found on many big tractors, the Agroplus F is ideal for fruit growers and vineyards, municipal authorities and farms looking for a compact and powerful tractor.
For full specifications and a better look at the Agroplus F Series please download the brochure.
- Efficient as standard: The technical features of the liquid cooled Agroplus F engines are unique in this class. The innovative electronic engine control (EMC) ensures that the engine speed, which the driver selects simply and conveniently at the touch of a button, is always maintained. Furthermore, the engine always runs in the optimum power and torque range with minimum fuel consumption. The advantages: constant power over a wide speed range, high degree of efficiency, low fuel consumption and therefore low operating costs. Operation is also very convenient.
- High degree of efficiency: Each cylinder has its own single injection pump directly driven by the camshaft. A High injection pressure of 1,400 bar means that the fuel is effectively atomized by the 5-hole injection nozzles for optimum efficiency. This means a very high degree of operational efficiency with low consumption.
- Constant speed: Together with the electronic manual throttle a selected speed can be programmed and precisely maintained at the touch of a button. The electronic engine control ensures that the engine runs at the required speed, even when load conditions change during operation. The benefit – constant PTO and travel speed – even under varying load conditions.
- The Agroplus F tractors come with a choice of four transmissions. For the basic versions with synchronized F / R shifting the choice is between the easy- to-shift 30 / 15 ECO-Speed transmission or the comfortable three speed Powershift ECO-Speed transmission with 45/45 speeds. For the GS versions with synchronized F/R shifting, the choice is between the 30 / 15 ECO-Speed trans- mission or the Powershift ECO-Speed transmission with 45 / 45 speeds, in both cases with Stop & Go function for shifting quickly between forward and reverse. To enable you to change direction quickly, a Powershuttle lever is provided below the steering wheel which actuates two oil-immersed multi-plate clutches without having to press the clutch. This system is also provided as standard with a comfort clutch – all speeds can be shifted at the press of a button on the shifting lever without having to press the pedal. All alternatives come with creeper and mini-creeper speeds as standard.
- 45 finely graduated speeds: The right speed for every application. From 170 meters per hour in extreme creeper speed for specialist use to economic 40 km / h for travel on roads. With a total of 45 forward and reverse speeds, the shifting comfort of the Powershift transmission could hardly be bettered. The 3 powershift stages are activated simply, precisely and quickly at the press of a button. The gain in productivity is enormous. The speeds are graduated extremely precisely for optimum convenience – the Powershift transmission has 10 speeds just in the main working range from 4 to 12 km / h.
- Shifting comfortably: In the GS Shuttle versions, up to 15 speeds can be shifted thanks to the comfort clutch fitted as standard without having to press the clutch pedal. It could hardly be more convenient.
- Space and comfort: The spacious Agroplus F comfort cab has lots of space for long working hours. The innovative cab design, without a B-strut, favours easy access through the wide opening, fully glazed doors. The narrow cab struts and large glazed areas ensure an optimum view of all mounting areas – the basis for pleasant, stress-free work and perfect results. Maximum freedom of movement and a practical ergonomic design are also features of this modern cab. The comfort cab is also very well insulated against engine and operating noises. The silent block mountings effectively absorb interfering vibrations. This technology is also used in the ROPS version.
- Everything at hand and in sight: In the Agroplus F the driver has everything at his fingertips. All the important operating controls are easily accessible.
- Maximum hydraulic capacity: With a delivery capacity of up to 58 liters a minute just for the working hydraulics and the additional remote valves, the hydraulic system of the Agroplus F is fit for every purpose. The maximum of 5 double acting additional remote valves allow all attached implements to be operated easily. Flow control and free flow oil return are of course standard. That ensures the optimal use of center-mounted or front-mounted implements and boosts productivity.
- Electric joystick: The fourth and fifth double-acting remote valves are conveniently operated using the newly developed electromagnetic joystick integrated in the multifunction console. This allows several implements such as stump clearing tools and leaf cutters to be controlled perfectly. It’s hard to see how the effective control of connected hydraulic implements could be any easier.
Agroplus F 410 DT
Agroplus F 420 GS
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model.
Deutz-Fahr – www.deutztractors.com.au