4 Models | 131hp (97kW) - 200hp (147kw) | Cab
The new Deutz Fahr 6G Series responds to the needs of customers who demand a tractor that not only delivers superlative productivity but is offers inexpensive to run, easy to use and boasts simplified maintenance. These tractors are the perfect combination of several superlative elements, with tried-and-tested Stage IIIA-compliant no AdBlue 6 cylinder Deutz engines, matched with highly efficient ZF transmissions and class-beating hydraulic systems.
This formidable package is clad with an eye-catching design, while the Deutz Fahr brand is a guarantee of genuine German quality.
- Extraordinary efficiency and reliability are fundamental attributes of Deutz TCD 2012 engines, which feature DCR (Deutz Common Rail) electronically-controlled high pressure fuel injection, and turbocharged forced induction with intercooler and wastegate, to offer outstanding performance in terms of both specific consumption and torque and power delivery. The engine powering the range-topping 6205 G, for example, delivers a maximum power of 203hp (149.2kW) at 2000rpm, and while maximum engine speed is 2200rpm, at least 96% of this power is already available from 1600rpm. 94% of maximum torque (810 m at 1600rpm), on the other hand, is on tap across a generous range of engine speeds from 1100 to 2000 rpm. With an efficient Donaldson PowerCore air filter with dust ejector, a new all-aluminium cooling system and generously sized 345L fuel tanks, 6G tractors are capable of working uninterruptedly for hours on end, in even the toughest conditions.
- The 6G Series tractors can be equipped with two gearbox configurations – Powershift and RCshift.
Transmission – Powershift
- The Powershift gearbox is equipped with 30/15 gears and optioned with 54/27 gears, including Creep Range. Standard features include a 6 speed Powershift with 5 ranges that speed matches and can be controlled by a Comfort Clutch (which lets the driver shift gear without using the clutch pedal).
Transmission – RCshift
- The RCshift versions are equipped with a 54/27 gearbox, including creep range, that uses an armrest control with a single lever to change through powershifts and ranges. The RC shift can be in manual, semi-auto or full-auto modes. This exclusive transmission management offers a user experience almost identical to the TTV Variable transmission, while still ensuring the superlative fuel economy typical of Powershift range gearboxes.
- The 6G Series offers the new PowerVision Cabin, where the driver has an ergonomic working environment bristling with high technology and with the comfort of your own lounge, with features such as new InfoCentre controller units with larger new displays. The cab is equipped with mechanical suspension, while the hydropneumatic suspension system offered as an option for the front axle boasts adaptive stiffness control, load-dependent self-levelling and anti-dive. The anti-rise and anti-dumping functions stiffen the suspension under braking and acceleration and adjust damping continuously at higher speeds to limit pitching. The degree of automation offered by 6G Series tractors may be increased even further with a number of options such as the Agrosky satellite guidance system (also available as versions with an accuracy of ± 2 cm), which adds auto-steer capability. The new PowerVision cabin uses the new detached cab from hood concept. This feature reduces vibrations and noise level up to 5% from previous models lifting the drivers comfort to a new high class level.
- The hydraulic system equipping 6G Series tractors is extraordinarily modular. All versions feature a potent 42L/min pump dedicated exclusively to the steering system. A choice of 4 different variants is offered for the main pump. These consist of two fixed displacement pumps, with capacities of 84 and 110L/min respectively (or 90 and 115L/min on the 6185 G and 6205 G), feeding a conventional open centre system, and two Closed Centre Load Sensing variable displacement pumps with capacities of 120 and 160L/min (125 and 165L/min on the 6185 G and 6205 G). The hydraulic couplers offered range from 2 sets with mechanically controlled distributors (or up to 4 sets as an option), to 6 (or 8 as an option) with electronically controlled distributors with flow regulator and a timer function. The EHR electronically controlled rear lift has a maximum capacity of 9700kg and is equipped as standard with a Walterscheid hydraulic top link, with nitrogen accumulators to damp the oscillations produced by heavy implements during road transport usage. The optional front lift has a capacity of 3850kg.
6135G – 97hp, Powershift transmission (Available in 40km/h and 50km/h-rated models)
6155G – 111hp, Powershift transmission (Available in 40km/h and 50km/h-rated models)
6185G – 134hp, Powershift transmission (40km/h-rate model) and RCshift (50km/h-rated model)
6205G – 147hp, RCshift transmission (50km/h-rated models)
Deutz Fahr – www.deutztractors.com.au