6 Series 4 Cylinder
4 Models | 126hp (94kW) or 136hp (100kw) | Cab
The 6 Series 4 Cylinder range provides the best technology mix in its class. Deutz Fahr has expanded its series, offering two models with the 6130 (126hp) and 6140 (136hp), each of which are available with TTV or Powershift transmissions. From ploughing, sowing and cultivating to transporting, harvesting and front loader work, the 6 Series tractors are as versatile as your daily work is varied.
The 6 Series 4 Cylinder is equipped with powerful hydraulic systems, as well as a range of hydraulic attachment points at the front and rear. Ultra-efficient FARMotion 3.8 litre engines (Tier 3) with an output from 126 to 136 HP (95 to 100 kW) ensure characteristically high performance and low fuel consumption.
The spacious cab provides the high level of operating and driving comfort that Deutz Fahr is renowned for.
- Designed specifically for use in the agriculture sector, the 3.849cc FARMotion engine featuring tier 3 compliance, is a 4 cylinder turbo inter-cooled, electronically controlled engine. The fuel supply system uses new 7-hole injectors and Common Rail technology with maximum operative pressures of up to 2000 bar. This model is also equipped with an electronic engine speed programming function (Cruise Control), which automatically determines the exact quantity of fuel needed in relation to power demand and load in real time to optimise fuel consumption. The new, sturdier FARMotion engines use cylinders with thicker, extractable liners and a new forged steel crankshaft to make them more robust and improve balance. The engine block has been strengthened for increased reliability and durability. Maintenance of the FARMotion is now even easier, thanks to the single multi-purpose belt with automatic tensioner, and the automatic hydraulic valve lash adjuster, both completely maintenance free.
Transmission – Powershift
- The new 6 Series PowerShift models have a solid five-speed manual gearbox with three power shift steps and speed matching. Two versions are available: a 30+30 or a 60+60 speed version, with creeper and super-creeper. These transmission systems also feature an electro-hydraulic power shuttle system with five-stage pre-selectable response characteristics (SenseClutch). This makes it possible to change their direction of travel without interrupting torque. The Stop & Go system facilitates precise manoeuvring in tight spaces, without the need to operate the clutch. This is a key advantage of the new 6Series models in terms of convenience, particularly during front loader work. The ComfortClutch system makes it possible to change gears without using the clutch pedal. The top speed is 50 km/h, but 40 km/h can also be achieved with reduced engine speed. For farmers who appreciate robust gear-shifting technology and still want perform some operations manually, the new 6Series PowerShift models are the perfect choice.
Transmission – TTV
- The continuously variable TTV transmission provides greater speed and flexibility and may be a preferred option. This mature concept has been tried and tested over the years and is even more efficient thanks to new software. Three driving modes are available to allow the driver to adapt to every situation at work: manual, automatic and PTO. The overall speed range extends from 0 km/h to 50 km/h. The TTV transmission is extremely efficient at all speeds. The engine and transmission controls are perfectly coordinated and support user-defined settings. The active-power-zero standby control makes it possible to stop without activating the brake pedal or clutch. Every single detail of the TTV transmission has been designed to maximise the productivity of the 6 Series models.
- Setting New Standards For Vision, Comfort And Ergonomics – Comfort and quiet are essential for drivers who work long days and nights. The 6Series models are fitted as standard with cab suspension that reduces noise and vibrations by up to 40%. The workspace of the 6 Series 4 cylinder tractors boasts an impressive design. All of the controls for the engine, transmission, power take-off, hydraulic control valves and the light (as well as the MMS for the InfoCentrePro) are within easy reach, built into the side console to the right of the driver.
- The 6 Series 4 Cylinder tractors show the extent of their equipment versatility when it comes to the hydraulic systems. A 120L/min closed centre system is standard across the range. The models available in Australia provide a choice to control your auxiliary rear remotes between a mechanical lever option (simple to use), or an electronic system (provides timer and flow controllability from inside the cabin). The electro-hydraulically controlled rear hitch can lift up to 7,000 kg. This system is easy to use through the logical control unit located in the cabin. The rear push buttons are located on the rear guards. An optional front linkage can be fitted with a capacity of 2,880 kg.
Front End Loader
- High quality front-end loaders, standard with Euro hitch, third function and soft ride, can be optioned. The loaders work at quick cycle times due to the high flow, closed-centre flow hydraulic system.
6130 PowerShift – 126hp, Powershift transmission (Available in 40km/h and 50km/h-rated models)
6130 TTV – 126hp, TTV continuously variable transmission
6140 Powershift – 136hp, Powershift transmission
6140 TTV – 136hp, TTV continuously variable transmission
Deutz Fahr – www.deutztractors.com.au