2 Models | 102hp (75kw) or 109hp (80kw) | Cab
With the 5G Series, DEUTZ-FAHR now offers a range of tractors with unrivalled efficiency. The 5G Series has been developed and extended compared to the previous series, to offer a tractor range that will suit any working conditions. Modern, stylish machines, designed to give maximum working versatility, with flexible specification options to satisfy the requirements of the most demanding customers. In addition, its unique features enables the 5G Series to guarantee an unrivalled level of safety under any work conditions.
For full specifications and a better look at the 5G Series please download the brochure.
- The fuel supply system uses new, 7-hole injectors and Common Rail technology with maximum operative pressures of up to 2000 bar. This maximises the immediate response to sudden load variations and at the same time decreases polluting emissions. Highly flexible and with torque reserve values of 30-35% depending on the version, the FARMotion engine is predominantly for agricultural use.
- The new, sturdier FARMotion engines use cylinders with thicker, extractable liners (to simultaneously increase resistance to cavitation erosion and reduce noise and vibrations) and a new, forged steel crank shaft to make them more robust and give improved balance. The new engine block has been strengthened for increased reliability and durability; this is appreciated most when the tractor is fitted with a front loader.
- 5-gear versions, up to 4 work ranges (slow, fast, underdrive and supercreep), 2- or 3-gear Powershift, hydraulic shuttle: the wide variety of options allows almost unlimited variations, capable of fulfilling all your work speed requirements. In practice: from 40 to 60 speed gears for each direction of travel and the possibility of travelling at 40 km/h with the engine in economy drive.
- A press of the button on the gear lever and without using the clutch pedal, the Hi-Lo can reduce (or increase) the gear speed when loaded by approximately 16%. This option is particularly useful when working on a very uneven terrain. A 3-speed Powershift uses the same method to further decrease the transmission ratio which helps when transporting heavy loads and encountering road inclines. To facilitate quick, repetitive operations, the shuttle lever is located in an ergonomic position to the left of the steering wheel.
- In the GS versions, shuttle control is hydraulically adjusted with a 5-position modulation control; this option is useful in terms of productivity and safety, especially if the machine frequently operates in a restricted area with a front loader. In addition, the hydraulic shuttle is equipped with two sets of multi-disc, oil-immersed “Long life” clutches to reverse up to 13 km/h, even when loaded. The GS versions also have the Stop & Go, which allows you to stop and restart the tractor without having to use the clutch pedal.
- To couple equipment efficiently, the PTO on the 5G Series has 4 standard speeds (540/540ECO/1000/1000ECO), with electrohydraulic engagement. An optional front PTO which operates at the standard 1000 rpm can be fitted with the front hitch.
- The PTO is simple and logical to handle, thanks to the electro-hydraulic controls on the right-hand console and on the rear fenders. The engine revs are shown on the instrument panel which moves with the steering wheel adjustment to ensure clear unobstructed view of the operating speeds.
- In the versions with an electronically controlled hitch, the Auto PTO function allows you to automatically stop and start the rear PTO in conjunction with raising or lowering the rear linkage.
- The 4-post cab provides excellent visibility under all working conditions and guarantees a functional work environment with superior comfort and well laid-out controls. The carefully designed space, eye-catching contours, innovative materials, passenger seat and ergonomic layout of the controls, divided into a logical “colour-coded” sequence, all put the 5G Series cab at the top of its class.
- Up to 8 work lights (6 on the cab roof and 2 mid mounted on the cab corner posts) allow you to illuminate your entire work area at night. The standard rear LED warning lights ensure maximum on-road visibility. Lastly, the back-lit instrument panel and side console allow the operator to clearly identify each individual control.
- The 5G Series offers efficient, modular hydraulic systems. The standard open centre system has a 55 l/min pump, with a maximum of 4 (one of which is electronically controlled) rear auxiliary valves.
- The SDD, a dual tandem pump is the latest innovative hydraulic feature which you can switch on and off with a button on the steering column. It allows you to turn the wheels completely at slow speed lock to lock with only 2.2 turns of the steering wheel. This increases productivity for manoeuvres on tight headlands or when working with a front loader in a restricted area.
- The linkage position and lift of the standard rear hitch is the Electronic Hitch response control (EHR). The hitch not only offers a draft/position mix function, it can also perform rapid soil engagement (float position), dampening of oscillations (ride control) during the transport of the implements carried by the 3-point hitch, lift height limiter and adjustable lowering speed control. It has a maximum rear lift capacity of up to 4800 kg (5400 kg for the 5115.4 G model), with a front lift capacity of 1850 kg.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model.
Deutz-Fahr – www.deutztractors.com.au