5G Heavy Duty Series 5125G
126hp (94kW) | Powershift Transmission | 4WD | Cab
The 5125G Heavy Duty Series – The All Rounder from Deutz Fahr.
The range of tractor applications in agriculture is getting bigger, while working days are getting longer. To solve the problems of modern farming, Deutz Fahr has developed the 5125G Heavy Duty Series. The 5125G HD features a 126hp Deutz Fahr FARMotion common rail engine, and a new heavy duty front axle equipped with Internal wet disc brakes. This provides higher load ratings, driving comfort and safety, especially when using a front end loader. Combined the 5125G HD’s wet clutch heavy duty semi-Powershift transmission, and you’ve got smooth shuttle movements, always at right speed.
Hydraulic flow requirements are continually going up, so the 5125G HD tractor is fitted with an ‘On Demand’ 90L/min hydraulic system. This hydraulic system is standard with three sets of rear remotes with flow control/detent, and float functionality. A high-comfort air-conditioned cab is placed on Hydro-Silent blocks, where up to 40% less noise and vibration in the cab are the result.
Whatever your requirements are for an all-rounder tractor, the Deutz Fahr 5125G HD will meet them.
FARMotion Common Rail Engine
- The heart of the 5225G HD tractor is a 3820cc 4cyl turbo intercooled common rail Diesel Engine, developing 126 max horsepower and 550Nm torque.
Engine Speed Programming
- The engine speed programming feature allow you to set and retrieve 2 engine rpms. This feature improves fuel efficiency compared to a mechanical throttle engine.
- Easy to use 60F/60R Semi-Powershift transmission, fitted with a speed matching 3 speed Powershift. This gives you plenty of gear options from 230m/hr to 40km/h.
Sense Clutch Powershuttle
- A heavy duty wet clutch Powershuttle with a 5 speed modulation control allows to guarantee smooth directional changes when shuttling forward and reverse.
Stop & Go
- It’s in the name – when the system engaged you can drive like an auto car by pressing your foot only on the brake pedal to stop, and releasing it to go.
- Hydro Silent Block Cab Suspension – Cab vibration is reduced up to 40% thanks to Hydro silent block cab suspension. This gives the operator a smooth ride over the paddock and increases comfort.
4 Speed PTO
- The PTO on the has standard speeds (540/540ECO/1000/1000ECO) with electronic hydraulic engagement.
Auto PTO Function
- The PTO is simple and logical to handle, thanks to the electro-hydraulic controls on the right hand side of the console. The Auto PTO function allows the PTO to engage / disengage automatically determined by linkage height.
Interchangeable PTO Shaft
- This feature is extremely handy and built tough, with 6 nuts removing the 6 Spline 1”3/8 Stub shaft. Depending on the implement you can fit an optional 1” 3/8 21 spline with ease.
SDD Rapid Steering Valve
- SDD means steering double displacement when engaged steering revolutions from lock to is 2.2 turns compared to 4.5 when disengaged. Great for loader work!
Hi-Visibility Glass Roof
- A wide glass sunroof is fitted as standard to allow full upward vison when using a front end loader allowing the operator not to get a sore neck when loading hay.
- Easy access to Radiators and Airfilters.
- The electronic linkage unit fitted to the 5G HD series is easy to use with Position control, Draft control, Drop speed Control and Upper limit control all fitted as standard.
On Demand 90L/min Hydraulic System
- This system is engaged with a button to give you more hydraulic flow. Maximum flow is achieved at only 1000 engine rpm with 80L/min available through a remote valve.
3 Sets Of Remotes with Flow Control
- The new hydraulic valve unit fitted to the 5125G Heavy Duty gives the operator full control with flow control, Float and Detent functionality on all remotes.
Deutz Fahr – www.deutztractors.com.au