Pro Z 700 Series 972SDL
Fab Deck | ROPS | 35hp | 72" (183cm) Cutting Width
RRP $33,999 Our Price $32,999 – Save $1,000!
The Pro Z 972 SD is simply the strongest and best commercial-grade mower you can buy. The Pro Z 972 SDL takes it up a notch with an advanced self-levelling Air-Ride comfort seat, and lighting and beacon package included standard. The Pro Z 972 SD and SDL – the only choice for professional contractors who demand strength, reliability, productivity and extreme hillside mowing capability.
- 35hp FX1000v Kawasaki engine
- 183cm (72”) triple-blade deck with 16-position height adjustment
- 16cc Parker transmission with 310cc wheel motor
- Four-wheel steering that eliminates turf damage
- Dual rear wheels & weighted front wheels provide hillside operation, up to 25° slope
- Dual 28 litre fuel tanks (56 litres in total) with dial gauge
- Enhanced comfort features
- Experience a smoother ride with the self-levelling Air-Ride seat that lets you operate with up to 15° of self-levelling side-to-side as well as the ability to adjust seat firmness to your personal preference for the ultimate in stability and comfort. The isolation dampening system under the seat reduces vibration, while angle adjustment and lumbar support provide a custom mowing experience.
Best In Class Deck
- Stand up to the toughest conditions with the only commercial lawn mower touting a 7-gauge steel cutting deck made of 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements, plus quarter inch leading edge and 5/16˝ side reinforcements.
Unbeatable Corrosion Protection and Durability
- The exclusive Cub Triple Guard Corrosion Defence System™ with e-Coat delivers automotive-grade corrosion resistance against wear and tear and the elements, ensuring the most complete protection of critical components for years of reliable performance and a lasting professional appearance.
Accessories & Attachments
- Rear Bumper with Tow Hitch (included standard)
- Mulching Kit (optional)
- Power Assist Triple Bagger Catcher (optional)
- LED Headlight Kit (included standard)
Please download the Cub Cadet catalogue for full model specs.
Fabricated deck shell – 5 year domestic warranty. Unit – 3 year unit domestic warranty. 3 year unit commercial warranty. Engine – 3 year engine domestic warranty. 3 year engine commercial warranty.
Cub Cadet – www.cubcadet.com.au