Pro Hydro Walk HW 336
Hydro Drive | Fixed Deck | 36" (91cm) Cutting Width
Walk Behind Mowers
Walk Behind Mowers offer a range of advantages over traditional zero turn mowers. They’re lighter, reducing turf damage; they allow the operator to easily move obstacles out of the mower’s path, without getting on and off a machine; they provide performance mowing in confined spaces, and through narrow gaps; and they provide increased accuracy for trimming, especially around kerbs or curved paths. Additionally, their slower travel speed makes them safer to operate, especially around feature gardens or landscapes.
Unbeatable in every environment.
Designed through direct feedback from professional landscapers, the new Pro Hydro Walk HW336 includes new and improved features to make the professional landscaper’s job a whole lot easier.
With higher ground clearance and superior weight balance and the thickest steel beam, control center and yokes in the industry, this commercial walk behind mower can easily maneuver over curbs. Without sacrificing maneuverability, we’ve created a beast of a machine that has oversized rear tires and heavy-duty construction with the flexibility to handle any terrain.
The Hydro Walk HW336 is perfect for professional contractors who require a strong and versatile machine to handle a wide variety of jobs. A Two Wheel Sulky stand on attachment is included standard, for all day fatigue free operation.
- Commercial-grade 14.5hp Kawasaki FS481v Engine
- 36-inch 10-gauge-steel fabricated deck with 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements for added durability
- Zero turn capability
- Hand-lever steering control with ball bearing linkage for smooth handling
- Hydro-Gear® ZT 2800 commercial grade transmission
- 18.9L Fuel Capacity
- 3 x High lift blades with 1.5 – 4.5 inch adjustable cutting height
- Single lever operated cruise control
- Electronic PTO switch allows easy engaging & disengaging of blades
Good things can come easy.
- This machine is tough, but not on you. Easy-Trac steering hand levers use less force to steer the mower. Straight-line adjustable tracking allows for on-the-go straight line adjustments with the turn of a knob.
Minimize maintenance, maximize performance.
- The PRO HW™ features a new spindle assembly, including completely sealed, single-row ball bearings that are maintenance-free, which means less downtime for you and your crew.
Accessories & Attachments
- Two Wheel Sulky (included standard)
- Mulching Kit (optional)
Please download the Cub Cadet catalogue for full model specs.
Fabricated deck shell – 5 year domestic warranty.
Unit – 3 year unit domestic warranty. 2 year unit commercial warranty.
Engine – 3 year engine domestic warranty. 3 year engine commercial warranty.
Cub Cadet – www.cubcadet.com.au