2 Stroke | Straight Shaft | 41.5cc
The Bushranger™ L45 Trimmer is Bushranger’s top of the range trimmer for the most power and highest performance.
A more powerful engine and larger fuel capacity that can handle any contractor job. The super lightweight and ergonomically designed Bushranger™ L45 petrol powered grass trimmer has all the benefits of the Bushranger™ Trimmers with even more power and durability. This unit features a 41.5 cc 2-stroke engine made in Japan and a new heavy-duty clutch that enables the user to change power output faster and easier than ever. Featuring a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration front handle, with this durable machine you really feel the quality and power at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger™ commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger™ trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger™ brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger™ drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A high performing, high powered trimmer built to handle any commercial job.
- Heavy duty clutch.
- Tank guard.
- Commercial quality 5″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Blade capable.
- Made In Japan.
Domestic Warranty – 5 Year (with exclusive use of Bushranger TM Oil)
Commercial Warranty – 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty – 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Power Plant – Two Stroke Petrol
Engine (cc) – 41.5 cc
Engine – Japanese 2 Stroke
Output – 1.7 kW
Fuel Capacity – 1.0 Litre
Battery – N/A
Dry Weight – 7.6 kg
Bushranger™ – www.bushrangerpe.com.au