1524mm (5') Cutting Width | Suits Tractors 45-55hp
The Aussie Land Equipment (ALE) range of galvanised slashers are a rugged, heavily built slasher designed to meet local ground conditions. The ALE range is ideal for acreage owners, farmers and light contracting work. The M-A5G has a cutting width of 5′ (1524mm), and like the bigger M-A6G, features a heavy-duty 75hp gearbox. It features a hot dipped galvanised 6mm reinforced plate steel body, and adjustable skids for height control. Dual solid rubber wheelkits are available as an option.
Unlike our John Berends range, which are manufactured locally, ALE slashers are imported, and assembled in the KC Equipment workshop. In our experience, they’re a well-built machine, that has stood the test of time for many of our valued customers. For the money, we don’t think you’ll find a better built, better value slasher.
- Cat 1 three point linkage mounted with centre or offset headstock positions
- Hot dipped galvanised 6mm reinforced plate steel body with shoulder gussets
- 40hp gearbox with multi-plate slip clutch
- Three-position adjustable skids for cutting height control
- Laminated blade beam design with swing back blades
- Straight step-down 75 x 11mm slasher blades
- Front & rear safety chains
- Sealed operator manual holder
- Dual solid rubber wheelkits available – featuring adjustable height control, they provide better slasher performance over uneven terrain
Cut Width – 1524mm (5′)
Cut Height – 20-100mm
Deck Thickness – 6mm
Overall Length – 1910mm
Overall Width – 1660mm
Tractor Power Required (Approximate) – 45-55hp
Gearbox HP – 75hp
Slip Clutch – Multi-plate
Cat 1 Three Point Linkage
6 months Manufacturer’s Warranty, including parts and labour.
ALE – Aussie Land Equipment