1402mm (4.6') Cutting Width | Suits Tractors 35-40hp
The Aussie Land Equipment (ALE) range of galvanised slashers are a rugged, heavily built slasher designed to meet local ground conditions. The ALE range is ideal for acreage owners, farmers and light contracting work. The M-A4.6G has a cutting width of 4.6′ (1402mm). It features a hot dipped galvanised 6mm reinforced plate steel body, and adjustable skids for height control. A solid rubber wheelkit is available as an option.
Unlike our John Berends range, which are manufactured locally, ALE slashers are imported, and assembled in the KC Equipment workshop. In our experience, they’re a well-built machine, that has stood the test of time for many of our valued customers. For the money, we don’t think you’ll find a better built, better value slasher.
- Cat 1 three point linkage mounted with centre or offset headstock positions
- Hot dipped galvanised 6mm reinforced plate steel body with shoulder gussets
- 40hp gearbox with multi-plate slip clutch
- Three-position adjustable skids for cutting height control
- Laminated blade beam design with swing back blades
- Straight step-down 75 x 11mm slasher blades
- Front & rear safety chains
- Sealed operator manual holder
- Solid rubber wheelkit available – featuring adjustable height control, it provides better slasher performance over uneven terrain
Cut Width – 1402mm (4.6′)
Cut Height – 20-100mm
Deck Thickness – 6mm
Overall Length – 1760mm
Overall Width – 1490mm
Tractor Power Required (Approximate) – 35-40hp
Gearbox HP – 40hp
Slip Clutch – Multi-plate
Cat 1 Three Point Linkage
6 months Manufacturer’s Warranty, including parts and labour.
ALE – Aussie Land Equipment