MU-PRO Vario Range
4 Models | 2500–3200mm (98–126") | Up to 200hp
Muthing mulchers are a premium range of flail mowers, designed and engineered in Germany. The Muthing Mulching System provides many benefits for groundcare management, including weed control, pest control, input cost reductions (fertilisers, pesticides and herbicides) and improvement in soil structure and fertility.
Muthing mulchers are not only better designed, but also provide a safer working environment by reducing the risk of thrown objects. Muthing mulchers up to a 3.2m width have undergone Independent Thrown Object Certification and comply with Thrown Object Testing ISO/WD 17101-2. This ensures better public safety when operating in public spaces or roadside – a crucial consideration for councils and their suppliers.
For full specifications and a better look at the MU-PRO Vario Range, please download the brochure.
Five Reasons To Own A Muthing
- German engineering and quality at its best – manufactured in Europe.
- No windrows – finely mulched and de-fibered material is spread evenly behind roller.
- Spiral Rotor with double forged ‘M Hammer’ Flails – the ultimate in reliability and longevity.
- Patented removable and segmented ‘Shark Fin’ shredding bars for a high quality shred and reduction in maintenance costs.
- Designed to be safer for vehicle traffic and passers by – Muthing mulchers have Thrown Object Certification.
MU-PRO Vario Standard Equipment
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with multi position headstock Cat. II + III for front and rear mounting
- Hydraulic side shift: 56 cm lifting range (1 double acting spool valve required)
- Heavy duty gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive for 1.000 rpm
- Automatic belt tensioning
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails to ensure clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”
- Large pivoting rear support roller for depositing mulch material either behind or in front of the roller, adjustable to different heights, with “Starinth” Roller Bearing
- Side wearing skids
- Carbide wearing skids, removable
- High tempered one way spring steel protection flaps in front of the mower hood
- Support leg
- Slotted holes in the lower link receiver for perfect contour following and an even quality cut
- Spreads the shredded material evenly behind the support roller
- Excellent Mulching Quality
- Heavy duty PTO shaft with hardened inner pipe and cap bottom lubrication
Optional Upgrades & Attachments
- Front shock-absorbing spring assembly required
- Alternatively we recommend Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA®
- Alternative flails and rotor systems (triple Y-blades, “M”-Shackle flails)
- Adjustable cutting bar (Vario)
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”
- Wear insert in housing
- Cleaner cutting edge for displaced support roller
- Refitting to an output speed of 750 rpm instead of 1.000 rpm (additional)
- Height adjustable support wheels, fixed axle with track 1.85 m, mounted at the 3-Point linkage
- Warning signs with LED lighting equipment for front and rear mounting (5 m cable is included)
- Lighting equipment support bolted onto the 3-point trestle
- Operating hours counter with sensor, time recording via angular momentum
MU-PRO 250 Vario – 2500mm working width, 22 flails
MU-PRO 280 Vario – 2800mm working width, 24 flails
MU-PRO 300 Vario – 3000mm working width, 26 flails
MU-PRO 320 Vario – 3200mm working width, 28 flails
Southern Cross Ag Machinery – www.sxm.com.au