9 Models | 270hp (199kW) - 400hp (294kW) | Cab
Shrink your workload: the most powerful Massey Ferguson tractors ever built are now yours.
The new MF 8700 series represents the pinnacle of Massey Ferguson’s engineering achievements. It’s topped by the most powerful tractor we’ve ever made, a flagship model that surpasses 400hp in a conventional design. But we haven’t done that simply to make a statement. The groundbreaking new MF 8700 series offers some of the most efficient, effective and useable power in this category. If you’re a current Massey Ferguson customer, take a closer look and you’ll see what makes the MF 8700 even more productive than the machines you’ve come to know and trust. And if you’re new to Massey Ferguson, we’d like to invite you to read on so that we can show you why the MF 8700 series is different to any other tractor range in this power bracket.
These are tractors with an enormous appetite for work, built to effortlessly cover hectare after hectare, all the while keeping the operator refreshed and the fuel bill to a minimum. While these are the largest tractors made by Massey Ferguson, the DNA that runs through all MF tractors is clearly evident, with design cues from the same solid, stylish mould. The same commitment to product quality that marks all MF products is also immediately apparent, with the MF 8700 sharing the same skilled engineering and manufacturing team and award-winning Beauvais, France factory. But our engineers recognise that, while characteristics such as quality, reliability and fuel efficiency are important to all tractor users, in this power category there are some very specific requirements – the ability to handle wide kit, long hours and difficult field conditions. MF 8700 tractors are designed to take this and more in their stride.
With five models in the range, spanning max powers of 300-400hp with engine power management, MF 8700 tractors can operate with ease the largest drills, tillage implements, tankers and trailers. All are equipped with the industry’s leading CVT transmission, Massey Ferguson’s Dyna-VT, for the ultimate in efficiency, to make this new dimension of power work for you.
The 8700: champion of the field.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF7600 Series, please download the brochure.
NEW engine power outputs up to 400hp with EPM
- The most powerful tractors ever made by Massey Ferguson, designed for the ultimate in output, with low running costs.
NEW exhaust redesigned to meet Tier 4 Final requirements (EF models)
- Helps meet forthcoming emissions legislation.
NEW improved cooling package
- CYCLAIR system designed to match the prodigious power output produced by industry leading 8.4 litre AGCO Power engines.
NEW front-end redesign for improved airflow
- Carefully crafted to match the new cooling package.
NEW Panorama Cab
- Available with 2 specifications packages. With plenty of room available, quietness and 360° visibility, the panorama cab comes with a new dashboard design and the new armrest including the Multipad lever on Exclusive versions.
NEW redesigned rear hitch
- Stronger, more robust, easier to use, with higher capacity than ever before.
- 2.15 metre rear wheel diameter for better traction, reduced soil compaction, giving the maximized performance to the ground.
NEW front monobloc weight installation
- Made for quick and easy installation and removal as required.
Ultimate Dyna-VT Transmission
- Dyna-VT transmission now comes with Engine Power Management to bring you extra power when you need more.
OptiRide Plus Cab Suspension
Superb rear linkage with extreme
- 12,000 kg lift capacity
Packed with straightforward onboard technologies
- Auto-Guide™ 3000 auto-steering and AgCommand™ telemetry options. Auto-Guide™ 3000 with Go Mode now fully available through the optional CCD Console.
Front linkage for maximum productivity in the field
- A front linkage and PTO which are seamlessly integrated into the front end of the tractor, for full strength yet complete convenience, alongside the 4WD axle and optional front suspension –5,000 kg massive lift capacity.
MF 8727 EF
MF 8730 EF
MF 8730 T2
MF 8732 EF
MF 8732 T2
MF 8735 EF
MF 8735 T2
MF 8737 EF
MF 8737 T2
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au