14 Models | 140hp (103kW) - 255hp (188kW) | Cab
Designed for ultimate efficiency and low cost of operation.
Efficient drive-lines, advanced compliance with the Tier 4 final emissions standard, low fuel consumption, impressive traction and lifting capacities together with low maintenance costs – the MF7700 simply makes your farming business more profitable. And increasingly so with every hectare that you work.
Building on the hugely successful MF7600 Series, winner of many awards across Europe, the MF7700 continues the trend set by Massey Ferguson for highly dependable, straightforward, low maintenance tractors that provide efficiencies across all farming operations.
The MF7700 tractor series from Massey Ferguson has been specifically designed to meet the needs of farming professionals, whatever your business environment and operations are, from mixed farming to broadacre and contracting businesses. With a wide choice of power, transmissions, cab specifications, hydraulics and PTO options, the MF7700 can be adapted to your every demand, offering a wide range of custom-built practical, straightforward and dependable solutions.
In the MF7700, the engine, the transmission, the steering, the PTO and the hydraulics work together in perfect harmony to complete your farming tasks efficiently. This partnership offers easy and precise operation when driving on the road or maneuvering and an unrivalled, productive working experience in the field.
The Massey Ferguson DNA clearly runs through the MF7700 range benefiting from the triumphant multi award winning legacy of its predecessors in this 140-255 hp power segment. With its stylish and smart design, efficient drive-lines, the latest on-board technologies, high levels of comfort and lower operating costs the MF7700 is designed to make your farming business more profitable.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF7600 Series, please download the brochure.
Ultimate comfort for a more productive working day
- Cab and front axle suspension improves driving comfort while the new coloured dashboard offers better visibility throughout the working day and features the Setup & Information Screen (SIS) with an improved navigation method. There is also a choice of different specification levels to meet your needs.
Low cost of operation
- The new turbocharger engine control unit and fuel injection system ensures lower fuel costs, while delivering increased power and torque. Engine power management offers up to 25 hp extra when it is needed most in transport and PTO applications. Designed for the ultimate in output with low cost of operation.
Low repair cost
- Improved service access and more maintenance-free components including the new after-treatment system and the new Quadlink suspension, offers operators lower service costs. An extensive dealer network means that support is always just a phone call away.
Efficient drive-lines bring higher productivity
- Proven Dyna-4 and Dyna-6 powershift transmissions, plus the Dyna- VT CVT transmission, now with Engine Power Management, deliver more power when it is needed most. Perfect engine/ transmission combinations provide maximum outputs.
Ability to work faster with the most demanding implements
- Up to four spool valves to the rear, three to the front as well as power beyond installation, and a redesigned hitch with increased lift capacity. The hydraulic system offers the ability to work faster with the widest implements while increasing versatility.
Straightforward Fuse™ Technologies provide the latest user friendly precision farming and management solutions
- Auto-Guide™ 3000 Guidance solutions provide economy by reducing overlaps and offer a straightforward GOMode function. AgCommand® telemetry system allows machinery owners to monitor their machine performances and optimise their fleet usage ISOBUS capability for ‘plug and play’ operation of a wide range of implements.
MF7714 Dyna-4 Transmission
MF7715 Dyna-6 Transmission
MF7715 Dyna-VT Transmission
MF7716 Dyna-6 Transmission
MF7716 Dyna-VT Transmission
MF7718 Dyna-6 Transmission
MF7718 Dyna-VT Transmission
MF7720 Dyna-6 Transmission
MF7720 Dyna-VT Transmission
MF7722 Dyna-6 Transmission
MF7722 Dyna-VT Transmission
MF7724 Dyna-6 Transmission
MF7724 Dyna-VT Transmission
MF7726 Dyna-6 Transmission
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au