MF6700 S Series
6 Models | 120hp (88kW) - 175hp (129kW) | Cab
With the new MF 6700 S Series, Massey Ferguson introduces the very latest in four cylinder AGCO POWER engine technology to a power band that was previously the domain of six cylinder tractors.
The MF 6700 S blends all the benefits of a four cylinder machine – compact dimensions, low overall weight, good manoeuvrability – with the pulling, pushing and lifting power to match a comparable six cylinder tractor.
With a maximum output of 200hp (with Engine Power Management on the MF6718 S), lift capacity up to 9,600kg and a maximum hydraulic flow of up to 190 L/min, the MF6700 S Series can handle the widest range of implements and attachments every type of farming operation.
The MF6700 S Series is available in six models, in either an ‘Essential,’ ‘Efficient’ or ‘Exclusive’ specification, and with a choice of either Dyna-4, Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmissions.
- 200hp (MF6718 S model with EPM) – the most powerful four cylinder agricultural tractor in the world
- AGCO POWER 4.9 Litre four cylinder engine with SCR T4 Final
- The tightest turning circle for a 200hp agricultural tractor – manoeuvrability and agility
- Heavy duty field work or loader operations – in a new class of its own
- Available with a choice of transmissions for a wide range of applications
- Exceptional power-to-weight ratio means exceptional performance, economy and high versatility: Perfect for dairy units, mixed farms, vegetables and arable enterprises and contracting businesses
- An increasing number of farmers seeking tractors in the 120 to 200hp bracket are realising the benefit of a 4 cylinder tractor. A lighter footprint, better manoeuvrability and extra payload possibilities are just some of the ways in which, for some operators, a 4 cylinder machine can make more sense than a 6 cylinder tractor in this bracket.
Design & Manufacturing
- Anyone who buys a Massey Ferguson tractor today will expect it to fulfill the latest operational and environmental standards. They will expect it to combine the very best of today’s technologies with comfort, simplicity, reliability, quality and best farming experience. The MF 6700 S series is designed and built at AGCO’s manufacturing facility at Beauvais, France, winner of France’s prestigious Factory of the Year 2016 award, organised by L’Usine Nouvelle, the leading industrial magazine in France.
AGCO FUSE Technologies
Massey Ferguson delivers straightforward and dependable technology solutions resulting in unbeatable ease of use, improved productivity and profitability through higher yields and lower input costs and greater profits.
- Auto-Guide™ 3000 is a fully-featured, hands-free steering system, available as an option on your new MF 5700 SL. Auto-Guide™ 3000 is capable of delivering sub-metre, decimetre and centimetre accuracy, increasing the efficiency of your farming operations.
- AgCommand is the perfect fleet management and monitoring tool for large businesses, contractors or anybody who needs to keep a close eye on equipment out working – at all times. Part of FUSE® Technologies, it can be fitted to a wide range of equipment to create a comprehensive, universal system.
MF6712 S – 120hp (140hp with EPM), Dyna-4 transmission, ‘Essential’ specification
MF6713 S – 130hp (160hp with EPM), Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ or ‘Exclusive’ specification
MF6714 S – 140hp (165hp with EPM), Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ or ‘Exclusive’ specification
MF6715 S – 150hp (175hp with EPM), Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ or ‘Exclusive’ specification
MF6716 S – 160hp (185hp with EPM), Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ or ‘Exclusive’ specification
MF6718 S – 180hp (200hp with EPM), Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ or ‘Exclusive’ specification
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au