MF6700 Global Series
3 Models | 112hp (83kW) - 132hp (98kW) | Cab
Throughout its history, Massey Ferguson has produced tractors capturing the traditional spirit and passion of the brand. With a range from 112 – 130hp, the MF 6700 Series is the high performance, practical solution to the farmer’s needs to answer the challenges of our time.
The MF6700 Series is a highly modern, heavy duty, straightforward range that provide exceptional efficiency for every type of farmer. It’s available in three different models, all in the ‘Essential’ specification, and all with an air-conditioned cab.
- 4.4-litre AGCO POWER four-cylinder engine
- 12 x 12 synchromesh transmission with power shuttle
- Pivoting front bonnet
- Semi Platform or Operator Station
- 4WD front axles
- Electro-hydraulically engaged rear differential lock and 4WD
- Electronic Linkage Control (ELC)
- 540/540E or 540/540E/1000 rpm Independent PTO
- Two Auxiliary spool valves
- Gear Driven Open Centre Hydraulic System
- Folding ROPS with optional steel canopy or
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Renowned for reliability, ruggedness and fuel economy, the 4.4-litre AGCO Power four-cylinder engine provides the heart of the MF 6700 Series, delivering 112 to 132 hp. With both tractor and engine coming from the same manufacturer, you can be sure that product quality is on exactly the same level, while compatibility and efficiency cannot be bettered.
- The engines used in MF 6700 Series tractors are all of a long stroke design that provides high levels of torque across a broad speed range. Maximum torque is achieved at low engine speeds: 1450 revs/min on the MF 6700 models. Not only is diesel use minimised, but so too are noise and wear and tear, resulting in lower fuel bills and a more pleasant operator experience.
- The Massey Ferguson 6700 Series tractors feature an all-new synchronised transmission, already proven on the MF 4700 and MF 5700 series, which provides a total of twelve forward and twelve reverse speeds courtesy of two ranges. The Power Shuttle control lever provides fingertip forward/reverse shifts without using the clutch as well as a button on the gear lever to also shift gears. A Super Creeper option is also available when the lowest speeds, down to 90m/hr (@1400rpm with 18.4 R 38 tyres), are required for the job in hand.
- The open centre gear pump hydraulic system produces 98l/min for the auxiliaries. This also supplies the electronic controlled rear-linkage to give a lift capacity of 5,200 kg.
- Each model is fitted with a 35mm six-spline PTO shaft providing 540, 540E or 1000 PTO speeds and protected by an independent PTO clutch (IPTO). The electronics control the rate of engagement for more reliability; smoother, regulated and adjusted for the optimum rate of engagement to provide a reliable engagement of the PTO whatever the engine speed and the size of the implement.
Three-point Linkage with ELC
- The rear linkage has been optimised specifically to complement this size of tractor. It boasts an impressive lift capacity of 5,200 kg, in order that heavy-mounted equipment can be lifted with ease.
- It comes with the industry leading Electronic Linkage Control (ELC) as standard. The system provides precise and responsive control of linkage functions ensuring accurate management of working depth for soil engaging implements plus working height for other implements. It brings more responsiveness and accuracy because the electrics operate immediately – this means that the draft reacts accurately to ensure maximum traction at all times to minimise wheel slip and fuel consumption.
- A tractor that has been designed with simplicity of operation at its heart doesn’t have to have a basic operator environment. Designed from the outset with an emphasis on comfort and ease of use, the MF 6700 Series tractors make hard work a pleasure. With large opening doors, grab rails, a completely flat floor, and smartly positioned gear and range levers, nothing is missing to make day as comfortable and productive as possible.
MF6711 – 112hp, ‘Essential’ specification, Cab
MF6712 – 122hp, ‘Essential’ specification, Cab
MF6713 – 132hp, ‘Essential’ specification, Cab
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au