MF5700 SL Series
4 Models | 100hp (75kW) - 130hp (97kW) | Cab
The Massey Ferguson DNA clearly runs through the MF 5700 SL range continuing the triumphant multi award-winning legacy of its predecessors in this 100-130hp power segment.
With its stylish and smart design, the MF 5700 SL Series brings the best visibility on the market thanks to its steepnose bonnet. With efficient drivelines, the latest on-board technologies, (now including Auto-Guide™ 3000), its new intelligent dashboard and high levels of comfort, the MF 5700 SL will help you to concentrate on getting the job done quickly and efficiently.
We know no two farms are the same, every day brings its own challenges and every task must be carried out quickly and efficiently. That’s why we have developed the MF 5700 SL Series – the ultimate go anywhere, do anything workhorse.
The MF5700 SL Series is available in four models, in either an ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification, and with a choice of either a Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmission.
- A four cylinder, 4.4 litre AGCO POWER engine powers the 100hp to 130hp MF 5700 SL Series models. It’s clever design means it requires just the addition of a maintenance-free Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) to the 3rd Generation Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system to meet the strict latest emission regulations.
- All MF 5700 SL models can be specified with either a Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmission. These Massey Ferguson transmissions are renowned for their outstanding robust reliability with smooth and effortless operation, offering completely clutchless control via the Power Control lever. A new brake-activated transmission to neutral feature is standard on both transmissions. As soon as the brake is pressed it simultaneously operates the clutch. This eases the load on the operator, while increasing efficiency and convenience and is particularly useful for loader operations.
- Everything you need in one place. The MF 5700 SL offers easy access to the cab via large doors and wide, well-spaced steps. Ease of use is guaranteed with a comprehensive dashboard, and switches in all the right places and controls easily to hand. The optional Visio Roof provides perfect vertical visibility when stacking bales, or loading trailers.
- Loader-ready tractors can be specified with an electronic multi-function joystick option, which is integrated into the armrest console. As well as operating the loader and transmission functions, this can also be used to control the optional front linkage.
- The MF 5700 SL Series tractors are designed specifically to provide optimum handling ability with the MF 900 Series loaders. The perfect combination – both are fully integrated at the factory to deliver ultimate performance. Tractors ordered as ‘loader ready’ come with a range of unrivalled factory-fitted features and only require the fitting of loader beams and implements.
- Modern implements are placing more and more demands upon the tractors used to power them, with tractors asked to perform faster and sharper. The MF 5700 SL comes with immense capabilities, easily handling heavy-duty applications with outstanding lift and drive capacities for the very latest implements.
AGCO FUSE Technologies
Massey Ferguson delivers straightforward and dependable technology solutions resulting in unbeatable ease of use, improved productivity and profitability through higher yields and lower input costs and greater profits.
- Available as an option on MF 5700 SL Efficient models, the CCD console puts information at your fingertips to allow you to quickly make the best decisions to run your business efficiently.
- Auto-Guide™ 3000 is a fully-featured, hands-free steering system, available as an option on your new MF 5700 SL. Auto-Guide™ 3000 is capable of delivering sub-metre, decimetre and centimetre accuracy, increasing the efficiency of your farming operations.
- AgCommand is the perfect fleet management and monitoring tool for large businesses, contractors or anybody who needs to keep a close eye on equipment out working – at all times. Part of FUSE® Technologies, it can be fitted to a wide range of equipment to create a comprehensive, universal system.
MF5710 SL – 100hp, Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF5711 SL – 110hp, Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF5712 SL – 120hp, Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
MF5713 SL – 130hp, Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmission, ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au