7 Models | 85hp (63kW) - 120hp (88kW) | Cab
Your versatile, dependable workhorse.
With more than 50 years of farming experience and expertise, Massey Ferguson has created the MF5600 Series for you. It blends sophistication with straightforward operation and offers high comfort and superb control. Whether the day includes feeding cows, moving loads and baling, or spraying, spreading, ploughing and cultivating – MF5600 tractors are designed and engineered to handle the workload.
Purpose built for the 85hp to 120hp sector, the MF5600 Series offers the choice of five different models designed on two distinct chassis sizes with a practical range of powers. Choose from the compact 85hp to 105hp, 3.3 litre three cylinder or the advanced 4.4 litre, four cylinder engine delivering 110 or 120hp.
Whatever the task, the Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmissions ease the workload with effortless shuttling between forward and reverse and clutchless speed and range changes, which can be automated with the AutoDrive feature. A choice of powerful, easy to use hydraulic systems respond quickly and smoothly to all demands, delivering the productivity you need to get the job done.
The option of close-coupled front linkage enables two operations to be done simultaneously to increase output. Impressive PTO power will meet the demands of every implement, with a range of speeds and simple, convenient control.
Outstanding visibility over steep nosed bonnets, high flow hydraulics and great agility make all models the perfect loader partners. Alternatively the longer wheelbase models with powerfulengines, supreme transmission choice and excellent stability make them exceptional arable tractors, too.
The MF5600 Series is designed to deliver high performance from early dawn to late into the night. We know cab comfort and convenient controls are not luxuries – they are essential. All tractors are equipped with a high quality, spacious working environment with a wide range of effortless and automated controls to help you concentrate on getting the job done quicklyand efficiently.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF5600 Series, please download the brochure.
- Compact, agile short wheelbase models from 85hp to 105hp
- Purpose built, long wheelbase, 110hp and 120hp models
- Two distinct engine choices – 3.3L 3 Cylinder and 4.4L 4 Cylinder
- Outstanding maneuverability, visibility and features for loader operations
- Exclusive Massey Ferguson front suspension option available on four cylinder models
- Select from a choice of hydraulic systems to match the flow rate and the response you need
- Dyna-4 transmission available on all models, as well as choice of Dyna-6 for four cylinder tractors
- Automatic low idle speed
- High visibility pivoting bonnet
- Compact cooling package
- Brake to Neutral function
- Integrated front linkage and PTO
- Electronic linkage control
- Spacious, comfortable high visibility cab
- Cab suspension
- Cab roof and height options to suit
MF5608 Essential (Standard Cab Controls, Dyna-4 Transmission)
MF5609 Essential (Standard Cab Controls, Dyna-4 Transmission)
MF5610 Essential (Standard Cab Controls, Dyna-4 Transmission)
MF5611 Essential (Standard Cab Controls, Dyna-4 Transmission)
MF5612 Essential (Standard Cab Controls, Dyna-4 Transmission)
MF5611 Efficient (Upgraded Cab Controls, Extra Options, Dyna-6 Transmission)
MF5612 Efficient (Upgraded Cab Controls, Extra Options, Dyna-6 Transmission)
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au