Stamped Deck | 22hp | 50" (127cm) Cutting Width
RRP $5,499 Now $4,999 – Save $500!
Massey Ferguson’s zero turn mowers allow you to cut around edges, borders and trees. The easy-to-use lap bars allow you to control the mower with ease. Bursting with features, these zero turn mowers will have you finishing the job faster than ever. Mulch kit included standard, optional catcher available.
Lawn mowing for large or wooded residential acreage, light commercial
- Powerful 22hp Kohler Engine
- Hydogear transmission
- 13-gauge stamped steel deck
- Tool-less fast attach deck system
- Electric engaging PTO clutch
- Mulch kit included standard
Kohler Performance & Precise Control
- The powerful Kohler engine on our dual-lever zero turn riders offer quiet, reliable performance. The MF50-22ZT HydroGear™ EZT transmission has no hoses between the pump and motor, giving more power to operate the deck, and a pivoting front axle provides a smoother ride and a professional cut while giving you a comfortable riding experience.
Operator comfort and controls
- The seat is fitted with armrests and is adjustable for greater operator comfort. The lap-bars are also adjustable and the controls are conveniently placed for ease of use.
Fast attach deck system
- Allows for the easy removal and replacement of the deck in seconds without tools.
Twin hydrostatic transmissions
- Twin hydrostatic transmissions provide zero-turn manoeuvrability
- The lap bars move aside allowing for easy mounting and dismounting
4-bolt automotive style rear hubs
- For added durability and strength at the rear wheels, as well as ease of maintenance
Side-mounted systems monitor
- Easy-to-read hour meter
- Monitors oil pressure, battery voltage, PTO and park brake operation
Drive – Dual HydroGear™ EZT hydrostatic transmissions
Engine to transmission – Heavy-duty Kevlar® belt
Engine – Kohler®
Engine type – V-Twin OHV
Engine power – 22hp
Lubrication – Fully-pressurised oil pump with spin on filter
Tyres – 13 x 5.6 (Front), 18 x 9.5-8 (Rear)
Forward speeds – 0 -9km/h
Reverse speeds – 0 -5km/h
Fuel tank – 11.4L
Turning radius – 0cm
Cutting Width – 50″ (127cm) Blades – Triple blades
2 years for non-commercial use
90 days for commercial use
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au