4 Models | 80hp (60kW) or 100hp (75kW) | Cab or ROPS
Simple, economical and hard working.
MF400 Series tractors are easy to operate, simple to maintain and built to last – with an excellent range of features that have been designed for you.
The MF400 Series is designed to be the multi-tasking workhorse of the farm. Reliable, functional and economical, it can help you take on every job with confidence.
Powerful fuel efficient engines available in 80 or 100 horsepower, simple heavy duty transmissions and the option for a fully enclosed cabin are at the heart of the MF400 Series.
This provides the MF400 Series a high level of functionality, improved durability and greater ease of use to give these tractors the capability to handle any task with ease.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF400 Series, please download the brochure.
- 80 or 100 horsepower
- ROPS (Roll Over Protection Structure) or fully enclosed cabin
- Simple and dependable Perkins 1104 engine
- 12F x 4R transmission with side shift
- 540/1000 PTO independent of forward speed
- Four Wheel Drive
- Functional hydraulic system
- 3200 kg three-point linkage lift capacity
- Proven and trusted design bred from unmatched Massey Ferguson heritage
- The MF400 Series operator’s area is spacious and ergonomically designed to ensure that long hours working the land are done with ease. Comfortable, simple and safe to operate, controls are readily accessible with an easy to read instrument panel and hardy switches. A robust comfortable seat and foot controls are well positioned to reduce fatigue, noise and vibration.
Stylish new bodywork
- The sleek external bodywork provides an easy to lift single piece bonnet for quick and simple access to service and maintenance items.
- Both models of the MF400 Series feature industry leading, highly efficient engines to provide maximum power and productivity at minimal cost.
- The easy to use mechanical transmission has 12 forward and 4 reverse gears that allow the operator to easily select the best speed for the job.
- The 3200 kg lift capacity is more than enough for all implement work such as slashing paddocks and grading roads.
- Tough front and rear axles with heavy duty drive units help get the power to the ground while being more than strong enough for front end loader work.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au