MF3600 VSF Series
4 Models | 84hp (62kW) - 102hp (76kW) | Cab
The MF3600 Series consists of rugged power and quick, agile maneuverability. These tough machines have been designed to tackle the widest range of agricultural, specialist and municipal tasks, simply, cost-effectively and in a spacious, comfortable working environment.
Three versions are available:
The Vineyard Version (V)
With a tractor width from 1m, these are tailor-made for traditional narrow vineyards with 1.8m – 2.2m row spacings between the vines.
The Special Version (S)
Tractor width from 1.3m, these are aimed at more open vineyards with 2m – 2.5m row spacings, and feature much-enhanced operator comfort in the larger cab.
The Fruit Version (F)
1.45m – 1.9m tractor widths. Fruit version tractors are compact, flexible, multipurpose machines, ideal if you’re looking for a general farming application tractor. For rows 2.5 – 3m. Also perfect for use in extensive vineyards, fruit orchards, confined livestock buildings and even on steep, hilly farmland.
If you’re looking for a compact and straightforward tractor, which is easy to drive but still boasts an excellent amount of agility, power and stability, then the MF3600 Series is for you. Ideal for:
- Fertiliser spreading
- General transport duties
- Seedbed preparation
- Golf course and amenity maintenance
- Nursery work
- Vegetable harvesting
- Orchard applications
- Vineyard applications
For full specifications and a better look at the MF3600 VSF Series, please download the brochure.
- Firstly, the cab is surprisingly spacious. It’s comfortable too, with great visibility that creates an excellent working environment for maximum productivity. Whether you choose a semi-platform footstep or cab model, visibility is excellent. These machines are equally at home in groundscare and amenity maintenance applications and tackling traditional open-field work.
- Select the transmission that best meets your individual needs, including the new generation of 24×12 PowerShuttle in combination with the tried and trusted SpeedShift.
- World-renowned Ferguson 3-point linkage, with a new 3,000 kg lift capacity plus optional Electronic Linkage Control on ‘F’ models.
Hydraulics and Power Take-Off (PTO)
- High performance hydraulics and PTO specifications are available. A full 62 litres/min of hydraulic flow available to handle the demands of a range of modern implements. Optimised PTO, requiring lower engine speed, for improved economy, reduced wear and less noise.
- The new MF3600 ‘F’ is a narrower version; perfect for narrow and low access areas such as orchards, vineyards and small farm buildings where space is at a premium. The slim ‘waisted’ frame and oscillating front axle give these tractors extreme maneuverability – even in the most difficult conditions, allowing precision control when moving between rows of valuable crops or working around confined buildings.
- The MF3600 Series is the perfect machine for golf course maintenance. Whatever application you’re working in, the new vertical exhaust pipe configuration provides optimum visibility for the operator. Incredible maneuverability, thanks to the SuperTurn front axle. With a short wheelbase, high power-to-weight ratio and low centre of gravity, the new MF3600 has excellent pulling power, maneuverability and stability.
MF3640 V (Vineyard)
MF3640 F (Fruit)
MF3640 S (Special)
MF3660 F (Fruit)
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au