24.5hp (18.3kW) | Hydrostatic Transmission | 4WD | ROPS
Building off the GC1705/GC1715 compact utility tractor, the GC1720 adds a 4-in-1 Front End Loader and Backhoe, making this machine a truly versatile workhorse that’s ready to take on any task.
Combining heavy duty construction, a cast-iron bucket link, recessed grease nipples and a 12” bucket, this unit also features boom float, typically found in construction grade equipment. Boom Float makes it much easier for the operator to position the bucket, create an even floor bed in the cut, and provide smooth grading operation when backfilling.
Boom Float also provides increased operator comfort and productivity from faster digging speeds and cycle times, while reducing overall fuel consumption. The backhoe can be detached quickly and easily, allowing implements to be attached to the 3 point linkage for other tasks.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF2600 Series, please download the brochure.
Extra Features Of The GC1720
Easy mounting and removal
- Make full use of the three point linkage without removing the backhoe sub-frame with a four-point mounting system and quick-attach design. The self-standing backhoe can also be easily removed.
- The boom float makes it much easier for the operator to position the bucket, create an even floor bed in the cut and provide smooth grading operation when backfilling. Achieve increased operator comfort and productivity from faster digging speeds and cycle times, while reducing overall fuel consumption.
- The heavy-duty sub-frame design keeps durability and serviceability in mind with welded booms featuring a hard-wearing, powder coat finish, connected by locking, galvanised pins that become an integral part of the backhoe frame.
60″ Side Discharge Mower Deck
- The versatile MF GC1700 series comes with the option of a 60″ side discharge mower deck, ideal for residential or commercial lawn mowing. The deck is ‘drive over’ – simply roll the deck under your mower for easy, tool-free attachment. A high blade tip speed will result a superior finish to your large lawn areas.
Standard MF GC1700 Series Features
- 3-cylinder liquid cooled engine.
- Solid metal hood with tilt design and open/close handle for easy access to serviceable areas.
- Radiator with removable mesh screen to shield radiator from debris and allow access for cleaning.
- 1.123 litre engine providing high torque at lower RPM.
- Ergonomic seat, designed to custom fit all profiles.
- Uncluttered platform to ensure ample room for movement.
- Hydraulic joystick located on right side of console, for easy access.
- Safety lock-out lever prevents accidental joystick movement.
- Cruise control engagement through push lever located on dashboard.
- The differential lock can be easily engaged using the foot pedal. Combined with 4WD, it ensures consistent and reliable traction through tough and slippery conditions.
Dual hydrostatic control pedals
- Control pedals allow forward and reverse control for maximum comfort.
- Robust front and rear axles to handle a wide range of accessories and front end loaders.
- Newly designed cruise control. Improves driving comfort. Can result in better fuel efficiency.
GC1700 Series Models
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au