22.5hp (16.8kw) | Hydrostatic Transmission | 4WD | ROPS
Compact size with BIG tractor performance.
For both residential and professional operations, the MF GC1700 Series delivers across the board performance – from easier operation and greater comfort to reducing fatigue, improving safety and maximising productivity.
The MF GC1700 Series tractors are designed to make light work of big jobs. Yet, their compact size and versatile handling mean they’re ideal for hobby farmers, landscapers, homeowners and residential contractors.
With unmatched versatility, the MF GC1700 Series is easy to drive, and can handle everything from mowing, loading, general farm work and more. So if you’re workload demands a real tractor, check out the MF GC1700 Series. It delivers on every job, every time.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF GC1700 Series, please download the brochure.
60″ Side Discharge Mower Deck
- The versatile MF GC1700 series comes with the option of a 60″ side discharge mower deck, ideal for residential or commercial lawn mowing. The deck is ‘drive over’ – simply roll the deck under your mower for easy, tool-free attachment. A high blade tip speed will result a superior finish to your large lawn areas.
4-in-1 Front End Loader
- With the option of a self levelling, 4-in-1 loader, the MF GC1700 series is the ultimate workhorse ready to tackle virtually any application around your property or contracting tasks. 4-in-1 Loaders feature extra hydraulics and a special opening bucket, allowing you to perform extra tasks with your loader, such as levelling and grabbing.
Standard Front End Loader
- Also available is a quality Australian-made standard Front End Loader, for regular scooping/dumping operation.
- 3-cylinder liquid cooled engine.
- Solid metal hood with tilt design and open/close handle for easy access to serviceable areas.
- Radiator with removable mesh screen to shield radiator from debris and allow access for cleaning.
- 1.123 litre engine providing high torque at lower RPM.
- Ergonomic seat, designed to custom fit all profiles.
- Uncluttered platform to ensure ample room for movement.
- Hydraulic joystick located on right side of console, for easy access.
- Safety lock-out lever prevents accidental joystick movement.
- Cruise control engagement through push lever located on dashboard.
- The differential lock can be easily engaged using the foot pedal. Combined with 4WD, it ensures consistent and reliable traction through tough and slippery conditions.
Dual hydrostatic control pedals
- Control pedals allow forward and reverse control for maximum comfort.
- Robust front and rear axles to handle a wide range of accessories and front end loaders.
- Newly designed cruise control. Improves driving comfort. Can result in better fuel efficiency.
GC1700 Series Models
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au