Side Discharge | 20hp or 21.5hp | 42" or 48" Cut
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
Powerful, efficient and comfortable, the new Kubota T Series ride-on mower range has been created with the residential customer in mind. We know your time is valuable, that’s why we created the T Series to help you get more out of your day, achieving perfectly manicured lawns without the fuss.
The T Series is designed for easy maintenance and a long service life. It features hydrostatic transmissions, fabricated mower decks, a durable tubular frame structure, and cast iron front axles. Three models are available – the 42″ T2090, 42″ T2290 and 48″ T2290, powered by either a 20hp Briggs & Stratton or 21.5hp Kawasaki engine.
The Kubota T Series makes even the biggest jobs effortless. For full specifications and a better look at the new T Series, please download the brochure.
- Rugged and dependable petrol engines have plenty of power to get you up the hill without stalling. Both the T2090 and T2290 have powerful 2-cylinder V-twin engines.
- Just 14″ is all you need to turn a T Series lawn tractor. This best in class turning radius is very handy when manoeuvring around posts, garden beds, and other hard to mow-around objects.
- Hydrostatic transmissions make operation easy and precise. A single pedal controls speed and direction changes quickly, without shifting or clutching. This system keeps your hands free for precise steering at all times, especially when working in confined spaces.
- Cruise control feature allows you to maintain a constant mowing speed without having to hold down the speed control pedal.
- Cast from ductile cast iron, the T Series strong and durable front axle easily handles bumps and shocks of mowing jobs to ensure a long and dependable service life.
- A tubular-frame structure enhances the T series already exceptional durability, rigidity, and strength. Even under tough terrain conditions — irregular lawn layouts, or steep slopes — your T series lawn tractor will continue to provide years of dependable service.
- Built with Kubota’s reputation for quality, fabricated mower decks are featured on T Series mowers, providing excellent rigidity and strength for years of trouble-free operation, reduced maintenance and dependable service.
- An optional mulching kit can be fitted to convert the mower deck into a high-precision mulching deck that produces a fine mulch and sends it straight back into the turf.
- Two sized mower decks are available, 42″ for easy access into tight areas, or 48″ for a wider cutting width.
- Optional grass catchers are available. Due to the powerful flow of the fabricated mower deck, a blower is not needed—the deck does all the work. With this design, attaching the grass catcher is simple, making it easier to switch between grass catching and discharging.
- Adjust the mower decks cutting height easily with Kubota’s simple dial type design, that’s ergonomically positioned on the right hand fender. Simply turn the control dial to your desired cutting height.
- The lift lever releases the mower deck easily to raise or lower as needed.
- The T Series features the flattest foot rest in its class— no bumps, no humps, nothing to get in the way of your feet and your comfort as you work. Getting on and off are easier too!
- Deluxe 21″ high back seat adjusts easily to accommodate different sized operators. Armrest are standard on T2290 models.
- The T2290 features a high-back suspension seat with parallel link suspension that provides an even greater level of comfort and support. The seat adjusts a full 4 inches forward and back, letting you find just the right seating position.
- A thick, easier to grip steering wheel ensures maximum control and ease of operation while reducing vibrations. The steering wheel is positioned higher to enhance operator comfort and control.
- An optional mulching kit converts the mower deck into a high-precision mulching deck that produces an even finer mulch and sends it straight back into the turf.
- Dual bag design with a huge 7 bushel capacity. Simple to attach and detach, and powered by the flow from the fabricated deck – no extra blower is required.
T2090BR – 20hp, 42″ Mower Deck
T2290KW – 21.5hp, 42″ Mower Deck
T2290KWT – 21.5hp, 48″ Mower Deck
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au