4 Models | 31.9hp (23.8kw) or 37.4hp (27.9kw) | ROPS
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
From property maintenance to commercial landscaping and farming, the L Series tractor range is the solution. This versatile Kubota mid-size offers powerful performance, outstanding versatility, and exceptional economy all year round.
Powered by Kubota’s own 4 cylinder diesel engines and featuring the choice of a hydrostatic or mechanical shuttle transmission, the L Series has been specifically designed to go the distance, providing you with years of dependable use.
Loaded with features to increase productivity and comfort, and fully backed by Kubota’s Australia-wide service support network, you are in capable hands with an L Series. Optional performance-matched front loader, backhoe and a variety of attachments are also available.
For full specifications and a better look at the B Series, please download the brochures.
- The L Series is powered by 4cyl Kubota diesel engines, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- L3200D and L3800D – Mechanical shuttle transmission features inline shifting in the low and reverse ranges for faster direction changes. The transmission offers 8 forward and 4 reverse speeds (8F/4R), enabling you to select the right speed for higher productivity.
- L3200HD and L3800HD – In-line shifting pattern enables easy range shifting from low, medium to high. The shift is also conveniently located on the left side of the operator’s seat for simple operation. The infinite mechanical cruise control lever keeps speed constant and controlled.
- Sleek and slanted hood provides a greater field of vision. Visibility is also enhanced with new multiple headlamps when in dark and inclement weather conditions. The one-piece front hood can be fully opened for easier access to the engine to make routine inspections and maintenance a breeze.
- Features a spacious operator platform with a semi-flat design making it easier to get on and off.
- Contoured seat is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue, even after long hours of operation.
- 4-wheel drive models come equipped with a smooth, easy-turn, integral power steering.
- An ample 38-litre fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel so you can operate for longer.
- Tyres designed for specific jobs offer exceptional versatility. A choice of agricultural, industrial and turf tyres is available, depending on the model.
Front End Loader
- LA524 Front Loader with curved boom design is specially designed to handle the big tasks, providing improved lifting power and height as well as exceptional durability.
- Single-lever joystick provides easier operation. A regenerative dump circuit allows for fast bucket dumping, and the series circuit provides simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket. The valve stays with the tractor when the loader is detached, so that the valve can be used for other implement operations.
- This feature allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This will help prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and will make pallet handling smooth and easy.
- Thanks to Kubota’s innovative attaching/detaching system, you can attach and detach mounting pins and As a result, you can move from job to job with greater efficiency. Boom-mounted loader stands make access easy and allow the loader to stand alone when detached.
- The BH77 Backhoe is performance-matched with the L3800 to deliver more power and greater capacity. And, thanks to the full-flat deck, the backhoe delivers optimal legroom for maximum operator comfort.
- The new curved boom offers greater digging capacity as well as easier operation and better visibility.
- All of the hoses are tucked away in the backhoe arm for enhanced protection and a streamlined design.
- BH77’s quick attach/ detach mounting system makes attaching and detaching the backhoe a snap so you can quickly move on to your next job.
L3200D – 31.9hp, 8F/4R Mechanical Shuttle Transmission, ROPS
L3200HD – 31.9hp, Hydrostatic Transmission, ROPS
L3800D – 37.4hp, 8F/4R Mechanical Shuttle Transmission, ROPS
L2800HD – 37.4hp, Hydrostatic Transmission, ROPS
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au