L Series L4600
2 Models | 46.3hp (36.5kw) | ROPS
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
From property maintenance to commercial landscaping and farming, the L Series tractor range is the solution. This versatile Kubota mid-size offers powerful performance, outstanding versatility, and exceptional economy all year round.
The L4600 features the 46.3hp 4cyl E-TVCS diesel engine. This rugged powerplant is interim Tier IV-compliant, and delivers dynamic output and high torque, while significantly reducing vibration and noise with a built-in balancer. The L4600 also features a longer wheelbase than standard L Series models, and includes advanced features such as Operator Presence Control.
The L4600 is available with both a hydrostatic or mechanical shuttle transmission. Optional performance-matched front loader, backhoe and a variety of attachments are also available.
For full specifications and a better look at the L4600, please download the brochures.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS diesel engine generates 38.3 PTO horsepower to tackle the toughest jobs. Built to last, this powerful workhorse delivers dynamic output and high torque, while significantly reducing vibration and noise with a built-in balancer.
- L4600D – New transmission offers 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds (8F/8R), enabling you to select the right speed for higher productivity. The synchro shuttle shift lever is conveniently located at the left side of the seat allowing you to quickly and easily switch between forward and reverse. It’s particularly handy when performing tasks that require repetitive forward/reverse motions, like front loader work.
- L4600HD – Kubota’s Feather-Step HST features a hydraulic servo system that increases pedal responsiveness, providing easy pedal-shifting operation for smoother performance and improved control, regardless of load size.
- New one-piece front bonnet can be fully opened for easier access to the engine, as well as easy removal of the radiator screen from either side to simplify cleaning.
- An ample 48-litre fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel so you can operate for longer.
- The L4600 maximises both power and stability, thanks to its long 1844mm wheelbase.
- The cruise control lever is conveniently located on the left side of the operator’s seat for easier access.
- To reduce fatigue the L4600 features smooth, easy turn, hydrostatic power steering.
Front End Loader
- Kubota LA714 front loader improves lifting power and height as well as offering exceptional durability.
- Single-lever joystick provides easier operation. A regenerative dump circuit allows for fast bucket dumping, and the series circuit provides simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket. The valve stays with the tractor when the loader is detached, so that the valve can be used for other implement operations.
- The L4600’s newly designed front guard is curved to provide a wider field of vision.
- Quick-attach convenience combined with full-mount subframe ensures sturdiness.
- Roomy operator station and hydraulically actuated stabilisers for enhanced stability.
- Variety of bucket options available, along with an optional quick coupler.
- Optional hydraulic thumb or 6-position mechanical thumb.
L4600D – 46.3hp, 8F/8R Mechanical Shuttle Transmission, ROPS
L4600HD – 46.3hp, Hydrostatic Transmission, ROPS
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au