Heavy Duty Range
Available In 6', 7' and 8' Widths
Robust, strong grader blade for 40 – 100hp tractors. Heavy duty strength at a light duty price.
- Fitted with high tensile 50mm main pivot pin to minimize wear and avoid breakage.
- 24 angle positions with adjustment from the tractor seat.
- Offsets 4 positions to both right and left allowing blade to work outside the tractor wheel, even at an angle.
- Blade rotates 360° allowing forwards and backwards operation.
- Adequate tilt via the linkage pin position and tractor levelling box.
- Curved 10mm thick mouldboard for strong cuts at the correct angle and high clearance for greater capacity.
- Hardened, reversible cutting edges (as used on road graders).
- Optional Holden depth wheel (at additional cost) with either manual ratchet or hydraulic adjustment.Available in 6′ (1.8m), 7′ (2.1m) and 8′ (2.4m) widths.
0035 – 6′ Grader Blade – Heavy Duty Model
0036 – 7′ Grader Blade – Heavy Duty Model
0037 – 8′ Grader Blade – Heavy Duty Model
Cutting Edge Width – 6′ / 7′ / 8′
Mouldboard Thickness – 10mm
Mouldboard Height – 500mm
Tractor hp – 40-100hp
Tractor CAT connection – Cat 1/2
Net Weight – 305kg (6′) / 350kg (7′) / 370kg (8′)
No. offset positions – 8
No. angle positions – 24
12 months on design and manufacture
John Berends Implements – www.johnberendsimplements.com.au