2 Models | 22.5hp (16.8kW) or 25.7hp (25.7kW) | ROPS
The ultimate compact tractor – that was the goal at Iseki when we set out to redesign the TM Series. You’ll feel the difference right from the moment you get behind the wheel.
Everything is in its right place – the controls have been moved up onto the fenders for easier access, so there is no more reaching for levers and controls. The Independent PTO button is smartly positioned in front of the operator and now features a two-speed modulation button for slower engagement, further adding to operator convenience. Long hours at work are made more comfortable by an insulated operator’s platform that absorbs vibrations and a suspension seat to smooth rough terrain.
The TM Series comes in two models – the 22.5hp TM3245, and the 25.7hp TM3265. Both models feature an Iseki 3 cylinder diesel engine, ROPS, 4WD, and a hydrostatic transmission.
For full specifications and a better look at the SZ Series please download the brochure.
- Powerful Iseki 3 cylinder water-cooled engines
- Quiet and efficient
- Large displacement offers full power at low engine RPM
- Removable side panels allow easy access to the engine, making service and regular maintenance easier
- Three range hydrostatic transmission give you more options and more working ranges
- Easy to use side by side forward and reverse pedals make directional changes smooth
- 4WD and differential lock for exceptional traction in all conditions
- Independent 540 rear PTO and 2000 mid PTO for quick and easy operation by the flick of a switch
- The PTO can be engaged or disengaged at any time even on the move
- A Two speed modulation control button for slower PTO engagement
- Large operator’s platform sit on rubber mounts isolating the operator from the chassis reducing vibration and operator fatigue
- Operator controls are mounted on both fenders putting the operator in control of the tractor and the implements
- A large spring suspension seat with adjustable armrests is standard with an increased capacity of 130kg with adjustability to suit each operator
Hydraulics & Linkage
- 2 rear double acting auxiliary remotes are standard on the TM series, with controls located conveniently on the right hand fender
- With two hydraulic pumps and up to a max 33 l/min flow you fill in control and loader work becomes a breeze
- Large three point linkage capacity of 600kg @ ball ends
- Clevis drawbar
TM3245 – 22.5hp
TM3265 – 25.7hp
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model
Iseki – www.iseki.com.au