36hp (27kw) | Hydrostatic Transmission | 4WD | ROPS
The Iseki TH4365 compact tractor boasts clever features that enable operators to tackle a wide variety of applications.
Whether it’s demanding loader work, mowing or attaching an implement, the TH4365 is perfect for large property owners with varied tasks, municipal councils or small farm operators.
With a powerful 36hp engine, a hydrostatic transmission and an ergonomic operator area, the TH Series compact tractors pack a lot of features into a solid Japanese built machine.
For full specifications and a better look at the TH4365 please download the brochure.
Ergonomic Operator’s Platform
- Iso mounted platform reduces noise & vibration
- Deluxe comfort seat is standard
- Easy reach fender mounted controls
- Three Range
- Dual forward/reverse pedals
- Four wheel drive & differential lock
- Large three point linkage lift capacity of 1100 kg
- Independent PTO control
- Extendable drawbar
- Easy engine access to regular maintenance points
- Tyre Options: Available with agricultural or turf tyre options
- Mid Mower Deck: 60″ three blade, side discharge, pressed steel deck
- Front Loader: Australian made loader options include a 4 in 1 or standard loader
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model
Iseki – www.iseki.com.au