8 Models | 35.7hp (26.6kW) - 60hp (44kW) | Cab or ROPS
Iseki TG Series sets the benchmark for compact tractors. Designed for demanding environments and high performance applications, the TG Series boast power, reliability and versatile options that make them ideal compact tractors for commercial farming, municipal councils as well as larger property owners.
Iseki TG Series compact tractors are available with the choice of 3 or 4 cylinder engines that combine efficiency with high torque at low revs. Fingertip power shuttle controls make loader work easy and fast and Iseki’s 1780kg three point linkage lift capacity means the TG is a versatile workhorse capable of handling a range of implement attachments.
For full specifications and a better look at the TG Series please download the brochure.
3 or 4 Cylinder Engines
- Quiet and efficient
- Full power at low revs
- Easy maintenance access
- Rubber mounts isolate vibration
- Ergonomically located controls
- Comfortable design seats
- Three range transmission
- Single forward/reverse pedals with shuttle lever
- 4WD & diff lock
Hydraulics & Linkage
- Two rear and two mid-mounted remotes
- Up to 48.6 l/m hydraulic flow
- Up to 1780KG three point linkage lift capacity
- Tyre Options: Turf, agricultural, industrial tyre options
- Cabin or ROPS: Available as a ROPS or all weather luxury cabin option.
- Front Loader: Australian made loaders include a 4 in 1 or standard bucket
TG6370P.4R (ROPS, 12×12 PowerShuttle Transmission)
TG6400H.4R (ROPS, Hydrostatic Transmission)
TG6400H.4C (Cab, Hydrostatic Transmission)
TG6490H.4C (Cab, Hydrostatic Transmission)
TG6490P.4R (ROPS, 12×12 PowerShuttle Transmission)
TG6490P.4C (Cab, 12×12 PowerShuttle Transmission)
TG5570 (ROPS, 12×12 PowerShuttle Transmission)
TG5570 (Cab, 12×12 PowerShuttle Transmission)
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model
Iseki – www.iseki.com.au